Phillips, McLaughlin and Hall
1200 N. Broom Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
1509 Coastal Highway One
Dewey Beach, DE 19971
James P. Hall is known as one of the top personal injury attorneys in Delaware, earning a solid reputation for protecting the rights of his clients. He was named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association and is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum recognizing attorneys who have won multi-million dollar verdicts and/or settlements. Mr. Hall is a partner at Phillips, McLaughlin and Hall and handles serious injury and wrongful death cases. Since 1994, his practice has focused on Personal Injury Litigation involving: Motor Vehicle Accidents, Construction Accidents, Medical Negligence, Workers Compensation, Slip and Falls, and Nursing Home Neglect.
Why You Need an Attorney
When you are involved in an incident in which you are harmed, it is imperative to have legal representation to ensure that your rights are protected and to guide you through the complex legal system. Mr. Hall will work with you to ensure you are properly compensated for all vehicle repairs, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and permanent injuries. Mr. Hall provides individual attention to each of his clients while he aggressively pursues their cases to obtain the compensation they deserve.
Types of Recovery
The issues you should seek legal advice on include:
Personal Injury is any physical injury and/or damage caused by the negligence of another party. In order to obtain compensation for your injuries, it must be proven that the defendant was legally liable or responsible for your injury and that defendant’s conduct caused the injury.
If an accident results in vehicle damage, it is important to know what your insurance will cover.
Personal injury Protection (PIP) benefits or "No-Fault" insurance through your insurance company will cover your medical bills...
If you sustain injuries, you may be entitled to a monetary award for your pain and suffering, as well as lost wages...
If you sustain injuries in an auto accident, you may be entitled to a monetary award for your pain and suffering, as well as your disability and permanency resulting from the accident.
Injuries from an auto accident can be permanent or chronic. A medical doctor has to determine if an injury is permanent or chronic. To ensure you receive adequate...
The nature of the contingency agreement will be discussed at the initial conference and charges for legal services will be established at the initial consultation.
For a free case evaluation, call now (302) 655-4200.
Significant Settlements and Trial Verdicts:
- James Hall obtained a $6.5 Million Dollar judgement in Delaware Superior Court for a client that suffered a catastrophic closed head injury from a motor vehicle crash.
- James Hall obtained a $2.9 Million Dollar verdict in Delaware Superior Court for an injured customer in a retail store in a premises liability case.
- James Hall obtained a $1.5 Million Dollar settlement in a motor vehicle crash case in which the plaintiff was permanently injured and disabled from employment.
- James Hall obtained a $1.3 Million Dollar settlement in a construction accident case for a client involving a closed head injury.
- James Hall obtained a $1.35 Million Dollar settlement in a wrongful death motor vehicle crash case.
- James Hall obtained a $1.25 Million Dollar settlement in a wrongful death medical malpractice case.
Enter your contact information and we will call you back.